House fire causes big scare for Topeka family

TOPEKA (KSNT) – A small fire caused a big scare for one Topeka family Wednesday night.

Topeka firefighters were called to a home on Southwest Skyline Drive around 8:15 Wednesday night.

Crews found a small electrical fire in the basement of the home, which they quickly extinguished.

Officials say no one was injured in the incident but there was smoke damage to the home.

Fire officials are working to figure out the cause.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus